Social Security: 2020 Edition (9.17.20)
Join us as R. Travis Terlau, CFP® discusses: • Solvency │ The current state of the Social Security system: What it means for you•
Join us as R. Travis Terlau, CFP® discusses:
• Solvency │ The current state of the Social Security system: What it means for you
• CARES Act │ How this new legislation may affect future Social Security benefits
• Election Year │ What each Presidential Candidate has proposed for Social Security
• Income │ Learn how to properly coordinate Social Security benefits with your spouse and other income sources
• Action Plan │ What to do if you are 5 Years or Less from Retirement
RSVP now for you, your spouse, family members, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers that would benefit from this important discussion.
*We reserve the right to decline a reservation. Not open to agents, financial advisors, or their representatives. For serious investors only. If you have any health conditions that would make you too vulnerable to attend this public event, or any symptoms that may indicate a serious health issue, please do not attend this event.
september 17, 2020 6:00 PM - september 17, 2020 8:30 PM
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP