Social Security and Medicare in a COVID World (9.23.21)
thu23sep6:00 pmthu8:30 pmSocial Security and Medicare in a COVID World (9.23.21)Dinner Provided6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us as R. Travis Terlau, CFP® discusses: ● Fixing Social Security | Biden’s Best Laid Plans●
Join us as R. Travis Terlau, CFP® discusses:
● Fixing Social Security | Biden’s Best Laid Plans
● Medicare | Robbing Peter to Pay Paul
● Reading Between the Lines | Trustees Report Data Delay and Omissions
● Cost of Living Adjustment | Is Social Security Really Paying You More?
● Action plan | 5 Years or Less from Retirement
RSVP now for you, your spouse, family members, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers that would benefit from this important discussion.
*We reserve the right to decline a reservation. Not open to agents, financial advisors, or their representatives. For serious investors only. If you have any health conditions that would make you too vulnerable to attend this public event, or any symptoms that may indicate a serious health issue, please do not attend this event.
september 23, 2021 6:00 PM - september 23, 2021 8:30 PM
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP