Join Our Team, We’re Hiring
We are a high-functioning, independently owned financial planning and investment advisory firm serving clients throughout the Kentuckiana areas.
We offer concierge-level service to wonderful individuals and families, often during times of major life changes. Our job is to help administrate their wishes and to be their point of contact for questions concerning their finances.
Operations Assistant Job Description:
Primary duties for this part-time position include basic administrative tasks, while in communication with team members, vendors and with clients. The IA Operations Assistant is intended as a direct administrative support for our Client Relations Desk (CRD) and our Event Planning Desk (EPD), as well as our Marketing Team.
As an administrative team member, you will be requested to help administrate paperwork from the CRD representatives and the EPD representatives. You will provide assistance for paperwork processing and documentation. This includes thorough processing of paperwork on behalf of our clients requests when assisting the CRD and EPD, communication with the team throughout the process, and keeping accurate records, available upon request. Additionally, you will help provide support for our internal mailers, so that they can be processed and fulfilled within their mailing deadlines, according to our high level of standards and efficiency.
Opportunity for growth is available and attainable by cross-training to other positions or responsibilities if the need arises or if a proficiency is evident and you are motivated to grow.
This position is part-time (20-30 hours per week).
Operations Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Basic administrative tasks, upon request (primarily including faxing, emailing, printing and filing)
- Calendar appointment management
- Accurate data report & statement processing
- File management
- File audits
- Database updates/management
- Writing, proofreading
- Printing and processing internal mailers
You will cross-train and provide support for the following duties:
- Internal and public mailer production
- Marketing in the Community
- Event planning, event execution & post event analyses
- Proofreading/publishing support for our creative team
Operations Assistant Job Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel and Apple Products (iPad, iPhone). New technologies are likely to be introduced.
- Detail oriented
- Not easily distracted
- Welcoming demeanor/presence (in person, on the phone, in written communication)
- Excellent file management, (per internal system and compliance standards)
- Accurate calendar maintenance
- Adherence to compliance standards
- Ability to talk with clients and vendors/affiliations as a representative of the company
- Data tracking
- Attendance varies, but the 20-30 hours per week is often generalized to be between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. We enjoy a flexible schedule that allows for personal time during many holiday times, however our available position does include several evening events per month, which you can earn additional compensation for attending. We are usually done by 9:30 pm after events.
- Personable; enjoys the company of others, contributes to the community in fun, meaningful ways
- Communication & listening skills
- Loves doing paperwork
- Beautiful handwriting
- Event planning experience
- Experience with aging adults
- IT Proficient, accepting of new technologies
- Bartender, sommelier, service experience
Apply if you have the following experience:
Finance, Insurance, Bank Teller, Event Planning, Service/Hospitality Industry, Schedule/Calendar Management