Optimizing Your Social Security & Pension Benefits (12.11.17)
Dec 11, 6:00-8:00 pm │ Two Rivers Restaurant, General Butler State Park
Understanding When & From Where You Will Receive Your Income is the Foundation of a Successful Retirement:
- Learn strategies to help maximize your Social Security benefits
- The current state of the Social Security system: What it means for you
- How continuing to work will impact your Social Security benefits
- How getting more from Social Security may reduce your taxes
- Will you be forced to withdraw from your Social Security earlier than you anticipated?
- You’re eligible for a Pension or a Company Buyout and don’t know which option to take
- Learn how to properly coordinate Social Security benefits with your spouse and other sources of retirement income
- Action plans on how to prepare if you are 5 years or less from retirement
RSVP now for you, your spouse, family members, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers that would benefit from this important discussion.
*We reserve the right to decline a reservation. Not open to agents and financial advisors or their representatives. For serious investors only. Not affiliated with the Social Security Administration.