2018 Tax Reform and Social Security Benefits (3.5.18)
March 5, 6:00-8:00 pm │ Two Rivers Restaurant, General Butler State Park
The biggest tax reform law in a generation was passed in December. What does this mean for you and your retirement?
Join us as R. Travis Terlau, CFP® discusses how Tax Reform can impact your retirement income and your Social Security benefits.
This educational event will cover the following:
- Comparing 2017 & 2018 Tax Brackets: Are you paying too much tax?
- Hedging against inflation when interest rates rise
- Positioning your assets now for the most tax efficient income during retirement
- Social Security Update: What to look for in 2018
- File Now vs. File Later: Does it really pay to wait?
- How Social Security benefits work for you and your spouse
- 5 Years or Less from Retirement: Preparing an Action Plan
RSVP now for you, your spouse, family members, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers that would benefit from this important discussion.
*Dinner Provided. Reservation Required.
*We reserve the right to decline a reservation. Not open to agents, financial advisors or their representatives.